Flu Vaccination Service Training Requirements
- Face-to-face training for both injection technique and basic life support at least every THREE years.
- New immunisers – a period of supervised practice and support with a registered healthcare practitioner who is experienced, up to date and competent in immunisations.
- Declaration of competence (New DoC for 2019) – MUST complete this year and a declaration redone every two years.
- Annual update training – done online as there is no specific guidance on training requirements:
- Can go through online training modules, previous training materials and CPPE
- Private PGD suppliers such as Sonar & Pharmadoctor provide an online assessment